Nicely wooded 1 acre property in Crescent City, FL.
This land is in a rural setting with a small local population. If you are looking for a fish camp, a country location to build a home, or just start your family legacy, this is your property.
This is a 1 acre property on a county maintained road. This is raw land. Power lines are at the lot line!
1.2 miles from downtown Lake Como, 3 miles from downtown Pomona Park. Less than 2 miles from Crescent Lake.
This is a great spot equidistant from Flagler Beach, Gainesville, Jacksonville, and Orlando – about a 1 hour and 20 minute drive.
- One Hour to Flagler Beach and the beautiful Atlantic Ocean
- 1 Hour 2o Minutes to Gainesville, FL and the University of Florida
- 1 Hour 20 Minutes to Jacksonville, FL
- 1 Hour 20 Minutes to Orlando, FL
We priced it below market value at $9,000. Lots of upside here. This property is valued at up to $23,000.
- Assessment Year: 2019
- Tax District County: Putnam
- Subdivision Name: GREEN ACRES RANCH ESTATES
- Legal Description: GREEN ACRES RANCH ESTS MB4 P36 BLK 5 LOTS 9 & 10 OR14 P350
- Land Sq. Ft: 43,996
- Legal Lot Number: 9
- Legal Block Number: 5
- Land Use Code: Residential Acreage
- Acres: 1.01
- Depth Footage: 220
- Front Footage: 200
- Zoning: Agricultural
- Parcel Number: 10-12-27-3300-0050-0090